Investors may please note that time stamping done at OPAT will only be considered to be the basis for allotment of Units at applicable NAV as prescribed by SEBI’s circular on Uniform Cut-off timings and as further mentioned in the Scheme Information Document of respective Schemes of QMF depending on the date / time of receipt by OPAT.
NAV applicability incase of Equity / Debt Scheme –
For non-liquid schemes the cut-off time for same day NAV is 3.00 pm. All transactions time stamped before 3.00 pm will be eligible for same day's NAV (except Saturday, Sunday and Holidays).
For non-liquid schemes transactions time stamped after 3.00 pm on business days or on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays will be eligible for the next business day’s NAV.
In respect of purchase of units of mutual fund schemes (other than liquid schemes), the closing NAV of the day on which the funds are available for utilization shall be applicable for application amount equal to or more than Rs. 2 lakh, irrespective of the time of receipt of such application.
NAV applicability incase of Liquid Scheme –
In case of Quantum Liquid Fund the applicable NAV for allotment will be based on transactions time stamped upto cut off time of 2.00 pm and availability of funds for utilization. Units will be allotted upon receipt of funds only i.e. approximately T+2 business days, where T is the date of transaction and hence the applicable NAV will be determined accordingly.
Note : The cut off timing for the subscription application (s) for determining the applicable NAV will be the date and time when it will be time stamped at the OPAT and not when it is deposited at the Drop Box. Therefore, the day of validation and time stamping of application(s) need not be the same and would be different from the day of depositing in the drop box.
1. The QMF, Quantum Asset Management Company Private Limited (AMC) and Quantum Trustee Company Private Limited (Trustee) shall have no obligation to check or verify the authenticity of deposits of the subscription application(s) along with necessary supporting documents in the drop boxes and act thereon.
2. Quantum AMC, Trustee alongwith its directors, employees and representatives shall not be responsible or liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, business interruption) resulting from the use of such facility.
3. Quantum Mutual Fund shall not be responsible for any claims raised by the investors with regards to:
• Timing of the deposit of the Cheque in the Drop Box.
• Non-receipt of the Cheque by the Bank.
• Or any other error on the part of the subscriber resulting in delay / non-receipt of the cheque by the bank PDC Management Services.